- Coordinate preventative and responsive maintenance as well as regularly scheduled services.
- Serve as dependable local contact capable of handling maintenance emergencies 24 hours a day.
- Access to network of tried and tested, licensed and insured tradesmen capable of small and large jobs.
- Timely rent collection.
- Mortgage, regime and vendor payments.
- Monthly deposit of net income into personal bank accounts.
- Detailed monthly operating statements.
- Annual statements and tax documents.
- Provide rental analysis and assessment.
- Photograph property for marketing materials.
- Develop both print and web based marketing materials.
- List property in the Multiple Listing Service, opening it up to thousands of local real estate and rental agents.
- Display property as a featured Rental listing on constantproperties.com
- Market your property through a network of Charleston real estate companies.
- Web advertising on local and national websites (as needed).
- Distribute Email blasts to over 5,000 recipients (as needed).
- Display quality FOR RENT sign at your property.
- Promptly pursue all leads and inquiries.
- Schedule showings with potential tenants and licensed realtors.
- Conduct thorough screening of potential tenants including credit and criminal background checks; landlord and personal references.
- Negotiate, execute and enforce lease agreements.
- Perform move-in and move-out inspections.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of landlord/tenant laws.
- Facilitate all eviction procedures as necessary.